Microdosing CBD?August 14, 2023
Mental and Physical WellnessAugust 14, 2023
5 Adventures Around the U.S.
You may have checked out our blog from a couple weeks back about 5 Max Effect Adventures in and around Denver. This week, we’re zooming out and taking our adventures across the United States. We’re looking at 5 states, California, Colorado, Texas, Virginia, and New York, where you can go on some marvelous adventures. Our Max Effect Gummies are legal in all of these states thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill. We spoke with co-workers and friends to discover what fun and safe adventures we could get ourselves into across the country. These Max Effect Gummies are also 20% off the whole month of June, so grab yours now!
There’s a special place in our heart for the Golden State as some of our co-workers come from there and still have connections to the state. Cannabis was actually made legal in the state in a few years after Colorado, in 2016, for recreational use. Here’s some adventures you can partake in while consuming our Max Effect Gummies.
- Head to one of the 420 beaches (we didn’t make that number up!) in the state
- Check out a National Park like Joshua Tree, Big Sur, Yosemite, or the Redwood Forrest
- Spend a day at the world famous San Diego Zoo
- Take a sunset catamaran tour around San Francisco
- Go on a cannabis tour around Humboldt County
New York, the most populous state in the northeast, is a very diverse melting pot of cultures. The Empire State legalized cannabis in 2021 and its first dispensaries are expected to open in late 2022. Like California, there’s hundreds of adventures you can find yourself on in The Excelsior State.
- Look out over Niagara Falls and take a trip to the border
- Visit NYC – The Met, Dominio Park in Brooklyn, Central Park in Manhattan, there are literally thousands of adventures in the city
- Take a journey through The Catskills and discover the Appalachian Mountains
- Ride a ferry to the famous Fire Island where the beaches are heavenly
- Grad a tour of Cornell or take a walk in nature in Ithaca
We already took a look at things to do in and around Denver but let’s zoom out even further and take a look at The Centennial State as a whole. We enjoy the over 300 days of sunshine the state has to offer in all seasons. Cannabis was of course legalized in Colorado in 2012There’s hiking, winter sports, river recreation, and so much more.
- Hang out by the beautiful Yampa River in Steamboat Springs
- Head South of Denver to check out Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs
- Trek to the mountains and check out main street in Breckenridge which offers picturesque views of the Rockies
- Walk down College Avenue in Fort Collins and go shopping downtown
- Look out at the beautiful and breathtaking Collegiate Peaks when you visit Buena Vista
The second largest state in the union, Texas has lots to offer when it comes to adventures. Unfortunately, Texas is far behind when it comes to the freedom of using cannabis but we do hope that changes one day. That being said, our hemp products are perfectly legal there according to the 2018 Farm Bill. Rebel, our Web guru, hails from the Lone Star state. Here are some of his recommendations for things to do in the Lone Star state.
- Check out a swimming hole – Jacob’s Well (Rebel’s fave) or if you’re feeling open & free – Hippie Hollow Park, which is a nude park.
- Space yourself out at NASA’s Space Center
- There are so many museums but we hear, the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston is the place to be
- This is a weird but interesting one – JFK Assassination and Museum Tour with Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House
- Get zen at Fort Worth Water Gardens
Virginia is for lovers, and our customers! So much to do in VA, so little time. While the Old Dominion state did legalize marijuana, it looks like retail stores are a few years away. Not to worry, our hemp products are perfectly legal in VA as well. A lot of our consumers live in Virginia… There’s lots to do in Virginia this time of year, especially around the beaches.
- Take a stroll around Colonial Williamsburg or Bush Gardens
- Camp a night at Shenandoah National Park
- Visit Washington’s House at Mount Vernon
- Sun tan on the sand at Virginia Beach
- Don’t drive while on Max Effect Gummies, but if you’re a passenger – ride on the marvel that is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel
5mg vs. 15mg
As always with taking any hemp or cannabis products, consume in a safe space and in a comfortable environment. As with all of our Full Spectrum products, you must be 21 or older to purchase our Max Effect Gummies. If you’re unsure about the difference in portions when taking edibles, check out our blog from last week with all the information on how to correctly portion you Max Effect Adventure.
Our Max Effect Gummies were crafted with you having fun in mind. These gummies pack more of a THC punch than our normal line of Full Spectrum products. We are still very much a CBD company but are putting a special focus on Max Effect Gummies for the month of June. Don’t forget, these gummies are 20% off all of June so be sure to grab yours before the end of the month!